Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

cj on hiatus

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

sorry folkes but due to a personal matter the end of this month is it for me. i will be back as long as sleuth is still here. i always am :D hope you all have fun and help administration out by subbing (especially if not yet) happy sleuthing CJ

Replies
Fletchi
Fletchi

Take care CJ

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

Take care, and hope it goes well!

develin
develin

I'll miss you. :) Take good care of yourself.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

thank you all please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as i am sure most of u know that i am quite tired of going through this all the time god bless and thanks again will be here through the end of the month. CJ

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

Then wi will need to do the moust of this months :D

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Take care CJ and GL

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

thank u all good luck to hopefully many newbies, and to the oldies behave yourselves LOL

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Take care CJ and we all hope you come back soon :-)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

are u kidding leave sleuth for good no way not this detective i am a sleuthaholic LOL i always come back but it seems like forever before that time gets here. i hope everyone has a really good holiday season, stays safe, and has fun during halloween. i am really going to miss that part of the game. ben congrats on your upcoming arrival, and hope things will get better for sleuth , and that i will come back to some exciting new things. john i will pray for you that you can get through each and everyday of sleuth world, shaunesssy you are my girl, and i will miss you. develin thank you so much for all the help you gave me, jayne thank you for all the help you gave me as well, and for your words of wisdom. Mercey keep it real girl. droid behave yourself lol. joseph keep going with your detective if u can and thank you for everything you have done for me as well as many others you inspire many on here. TJ dont kill anyone. to all of Acme INc. i cannot wait to see you all again, and hope that you will be here when i get back. develin thank you for being a true and genuine friend you as well jayneromina :D bevine thank you so much for rejoining with me as i have missed working with you and hope u r still here when i return. Fletchi and all other Mods, and Administration thank you for helping keep sleuth the game it should be and for all you have done and continue to do for everyone on here . God BLess all of you CJ

Fletchi
Fletchi

Reply deleted by Moderator.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help