10 AM SERVER TIME 5PM UK TIME

2PM SERVER TIME 9PM UK TIME

5PM SERVER TIME MIDNIGHT UK TIME

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE

HAPPY SLEUTHING

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Although showdowns are not my forte (I'm much too slow, lol) I'll be there :-)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

will try happy sleuthing and god bless

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

currently you should be able to see the women's summer coat on Fletchi and the Men's Summer Coat/jacket on me. Both boast + 2 intim. Hey you'd have to be pretty brave to wear stripes or green! Note the green is not gonna go with the ranga's out there. Might wanna shave down Shorty!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

hand item to come... at some point... down the line...

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

(oh PS some people will have the Summer Background, those who have, and participate, can have the option of receiving the 'beach' background, that I'm sporting.)

Fletchi
Fletchi

Ty SS, I know a few ppl that would like the beach one :-)

Droid
Droid

"rangas" - had to look that one up. Perhaps you could introduce a ginger merkin as a wearable item ;)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

LOL OH SS and Droid got jokes :D Ok, well, Shorty and I have discussed this and we red heads, want to preserve this thread for the Summer Showdown as Fletchi intended it to be for.

Since we respect the mods here in SoM so much, we will respond to YOUR kindness on the Red (hear ;) hair thread in the gumshoe lounge.

Fletchi
Fletchi

LOL all fun

its important to remember these words are slang and have different meanings depending on where you google and look up lol

Droid you sure would look silly with a rug ;-) on your head.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

lol 'ranga' = orangutan = orange-haired. Is this not a common term? Blood-nut? That's another of my faves :) One of my best friends, her family are all ranga's, I call the three kids the 'blood-nut children of the corn' :D

mmm droid I'm a firm believer in the carpet matching the drapes. And that my dear friends you may misconstrue to your hearts content. :)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help