Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Helping a Friend

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I know that recently I have been accused of standing up for a friend and many posts in the past have been for same reason but

I am asking, from the bottom of my heart, to pray for those in Norway. Yes, Shorty is my dear, dear, friend and her country was attacked by terrorists. Why we don't know, how many we don't know but does it really matter?

In the end we are all friends with a common goal.

Sorry if I hurt anyone along the way but friends are friends and I will defend them to the end.

God Speed to Norway and our Shorty

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I've just heard the news and am saddened to see that such evil still persists. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your fellow countrymen and I wish you all better days to come.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Sad day and sad times. Thoughts are with you and those of Norway.

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

Thanks.

Looks like it was a political statement against the now leading partie in norway as it done by a norwegian. not an internasional terrorattack. evenn ways, its a bad way to do it, espesially an attack on kids on camp.
sad that kids have to go through a horro like that.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

my thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who lost their lives this is something that unfortunately keeps happening everyday. hope you are well and safe shorty. prayers for the families as well. and this is fromthe bottom of my heart cause whether you believe me or not i am a christian of the methodist faith, and it crushes me to hear of such tragedies. i have a heart and do hope that all are well and safe. CJ

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Thank You CJ, nobody every questioned you faith and you always have something to say when someone is in need. Again, thanks

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

Thanks cj.
In a tradegy like this is doesnt mather what ppl believe in, its importent to stand together despite difrences in believes or political wiev. together we are stronger.

its just going upp for me, after watching the news all day for 2 days, what really have happend, its terrible and sad, first it was shock. dont know what to say or do. its just horrible.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

you are both very welcome stay safe and god bless

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

and i know how you feel shorty i had twin cousins that worked near the site of 9/11 my entire family was in shock, and our hearts nearly stopped till we knew they were okay. thank god they were, and now we are all just trying to move on with our lives here stay safe and if you ever need anything holler. god bless all and their families .

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help