Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Red hear detectives

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

I just have to ask: Why isnt there any options to make a redhear detective?!? it should!

redhears have most fun :D

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

LOL, hey watch it Shorty and Mercey, I'm a brunette and I'm not boring nor am I wrapped in chocolate, brown on the outside and white on the inside. As a matter of fact brunettes are more fun than red heads and we do not have to worry about freckles, hehe ;-)

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

LOL, not true :P brunettes do have fracles, as do blonde ;) so, there IS one similarity all redheads, blondes and brunettes have in common :P

but redheads are rare, and that makes us special ;)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

hmmmm well now glad to hear we all have something in common so now we can focus on WHY REDHEADS ARE SPECIAL :P

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i have auburn hair close to red we rule heehee i will more than likely go white when older my grandfather did as is my father we do not grey happy sleuthing oh with blonde highlights a little

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

hmmmm, seems CJ can't make up her mind which she wants to be :P

Well, why not get the best of all worlds ;)

Ummmm forget that one, would make for a very confused person :D

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

more like cruella devill ;) she could really not make upp her mind :P

But yeah, auburn have definitively a red tone to it Cj, but to be a true redhead you need to proove your self crazy :D

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Oh goodness, look out, Shorty is recruiting :P

Well, CJ, room in the Redhead's club but just don't go doing something silly to prove your crazy like, lets say, mooning one of the Mod's :P:P

Fletchi
Fletchi

I think this topic should be renamed the crazy ladies club, i think us BLONDS ( I AM NOT DUMB!) brunettes and aubern people have had a lucky escape ;-P

Oh and moon all you like, i personally am not in to ladies bums but SS is a male so I guess ull need to ask him if he a tits or ass kinda guy LOL ;-P

Shorty Svendsen
Shorty Svendsen

one more difrence between redheads and others is we enjoy being a bit crazy, thats makes us more fun ;)

but what if we recrute a male redhead, what would ou like to see then? :P

Fletchi
Fletchi

post moved to gum shoe as kinda off topic to sleuth talk and requested by origional poster

Happy sleuthing

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help