Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Unlocking SH Cases

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

Well I know that on reaching 100K exp you should be looking out for a photograph in the bank safe. However, for me ...still nothing. How long can this potentially go on? Has anyone actually found the photo soon after reaching 100K?

A similar thing happened for me re unlocking faction heads - it took ages to collect enough docs. Maybe my detective is jinxed?!

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I can't remember if it took a long time or not but just keep trying. You'll find one eventually :-)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

took me awhile it is not instant as detective lechat said just keep working at it :)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Reply deleted by Moderator.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

I would suggest you continue to do only IH cases and take all bank keys to bank. Only will happen doing IH cases. (previously posted about)

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

Thanks for your replies.

@TJ - yes I only ever select IH cases and if none offered then do a mission to try and change cases offered. Or maybe a showdown to get a 1 in 3 chance of IH.

Really i was wondering where the 100K 'threshhold' came from. That is, did someone once find photo very soon after reaching this xp level and therefore assume...? Or maybe there is actually a different rule for unlocking - maybe a 150 K threshhold or perhaps it depends on how may IH cases you do after 100K. All very interesting. Anyway i will just keep at it and thanks again everyone.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

To be honest many that I have talk to before all got the photo with in about doing 10 IH cases after reaching 100K.

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

Then i think my detective definitely is somewhat jinxed!

10 IH cases = 10 x 640 xp = 6400 xp

I have completed almost 10 times again as much.as this ...yet still no photo. Never mind, just hope i don't get too bored with the game b4 it arrives......

Elle QC
Elle QC

Hey Iona I just found the photo in the bank safe...but it was DURING a case. That seems to be contrary to the general wisdom about the procedure. Don't know if you are checking during or after IH cases but thought I should mention it.

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

Thanks hun - must be our lucky day cos i also found the photo today (choirs of angels sing 'hallelujah'!). And yes i found it while on a case - was always checking both during and after. Looks like there's still a way to go though before actually getting hands on the SH level. Let me know when you get there : )

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Yes Elle, that is the correct procedure can only do during a case, cant check bank safe keys after a case is solved.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help