Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Ben our Master

Carpathia
Carpathia

Just thinking: what does Ben do when there are no problems - is he dreaming up new scenarios, improving basic techniques, ie suggestions for improvements on the basic Sleuth (which I haven't noticed being implemented or corrected), or just taking it easy and watching the dosh rolling in :) NOT

Replies
Belami
Belami

elle, that too would work. maybe simplest would be if anyone using the service would just forfeit that case and also have the option to submit it anonymously, if they prefer, as an open challenge to all players. that way, people could learn what clue they had missed without any personal involvement at all.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i checked mindbloom and it does not seem like ben has been there either i am really getting worried that something could have happened to him. why would he just disappear from the projects that he created? i hope he is alright and returns. nothing is happening at noir either and there are only 4 players online right now. please come back ben we all really miss you

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

okay i take that back ben last logged in on july 1st but was it really him? must be he is being sneaky lately and just does not want to be bothered?

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

lol I do pass on all everyone's wonderful PM's to me to Ben. Sometimes I even label them 'Bug Report' rather that 'Hate Mail'... sometimes. :D

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

okay so is there a server issue SS cause i get them quite often especially with in game chat and mail

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help