Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Mooooo!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

I'm on holidays and I'm really not feeling particularly cerebral, so moooooooooooooooo!

We've just released some 'cash cows' that will pop up throughout favours for the next few weeks. They don't have any other value than to sell for a quick cash reward substantially more than your usual prize.

Replies
Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Thanx Secret Squirrel, the prizes look so nice and shinyyyyy!!!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

and cluck!

Finding Eggs? Good. As per Halloween and the candied apples, there's a sliding scale for how many eggs you'll find per case. The harder the case, the more eggs you'll find. But you won't find them in every house. They are certainly obvious to spot.

You should find a vendor soon, if it hasn't already happened.

Due to me being on holidays and doing this from different locations, you might find the rewards pool expands as I get access to better computers and my remote access to home starts working :) :p

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i guess this would be the spot to ask are they still available the "heart pendants" ? i am simply asking if they are still out there thank you for all your help

Droid
Droid

Aha, the cash cow that laid the golden egg :)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

something like that yes...

and yes, all those unisex items are still 'out there'. They might be a bit 'too' rare. I think ben was going to mess about with that chance \% a bit.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Can't we trade some apples for eggs?! It would surely help to get the bunny suit... Are the eggs on for the whole week?
(sorry, lots of questions at one time, I know...)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

eggs will be up long enough for people to get most things. Technically speaking if you played all your cases on the higher difficulty levels you'd have enough eggs - if you found them all - to get everything in a few days. We'll allow more time than that. I'll go back in my eamis land find the cut off day later.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

*emails

Droid
Droid

Hmm, nowhere to redeem eggs yet, is it another one of these browser cache bugs? I don't like flushing my cache, it means I have to download half the Internet again and it's easier to force the refresh of the required page server-side.

Skye Sailor
Skye Sailor

Don't you have access to Chocolate Grove in Wanstroth's? If not then it must be a browser cache thing. The Grove has been there for a few days now.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help