Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Impossible Case

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

I am in the Middle of an ID Case that cannot be solved. I searched the Crime Scene and then spoke to the Client. I got the Clients alibi and got the Leads from the Client. The Client gave no leads when asked. I checked the Clients alibi and it was False. I returned to the Client and he was dead, I searched the House. In the Clients House and the Crime Scene there was no Yellow Letter. I have no more suspects and no way to get any more suspects. I have a Key for another Suspect I found at the Crime Scene, but I do not have his name. Is this a mistake? Is this an impossible Case? If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I have not quit this case yet, in the hope someone has a suggestion. And "Yes", I searched both houses again and missed nothing, so do not suggest that. Thanks,

J.L. Picard

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

The yellow note can appear on the black cabinet cover and sometimes, out of 5 times tabbing, it wouldn't appear highlighted, but if you put the cursor on it, it would change into a hand for u to click.

I've faced such cases not much but around few hundred cases out of the few thousand cases i've done.

Dr Wátson
Dr Wátson

Only unsolvable case I've had was when the piano plus stool was in the trap-door, presumably with the YN in it.

I put that one in the agency case files and told Ben, it disappeared so I think he took it away and likely fixed that bug.

BTW, do you suffer from nose bleeds?

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

use your tab keys slowly as joseph suggested they hide behind, or in everything and anything. happy sleuthing.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

I did use the Tabs slowly, the note was note was not there.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

maybe this was a case where the last person to be revealed is the one who did it? i have had cases like that, and also could not fins the yellow note, or time just ran out. no big deal if you miss a case as there are plenty more to try and figure out :)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help