Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Impossible Case

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

I am in the Middle of an ID Case that cannot be solved. I searched the Crime Scene and then spoke to the Client. I got the Clients alibi and got the Leads from the Client. The Client gave no leads when asked. I checked the Clients alibi and it was False. I returned to the Client and he was dead, I searched the House. In the Clients House and the Crime Scene there was no Yellow Letter. I have no more suspects and no way to get any more suspects. I have a Key for another Suspect I found at the Crime Scene, but I do not have his name. Is this a mistake? Is this an impossible Case? If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I have not quit this case yet, in the hope someone has a suggestion. And "Yes", I searched both houses again and missed nothing, so do not suggest that. Thanks,

J.L. Picard

Replies
TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

No you have missed a yellow, look up and find out more about Hidden Compartments.

You can search community board key word Hidden Compartments.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

I know all about Tabbing and Hidden Compartments. I'll go through both houses again. But, neither contained a hidden compartment and i took everything from both houses.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

I have searched both houses again, for the umpteenth time, and there is no Yellow Note in either. There was only one hidden compartment in either house and i searched it my first time through and it only contained other evidence. I have searched every possible place every time I searched and there are no Yellow Notes.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

And there is nothing under either dead body. I think this one is really unsolvable and is a mistake.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

I have quit the Case. I know that everyone who reads this will believe I missed a Yellow note. But I did not. Thanks to those that replied to the post and to this that replied to my be smail.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Sorry to say but you missed soemthign in the over 3000 cases I have doen and other that I know have done more. Never had a case where the info needed to solve a case.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

info needed to solve was missing(yellow note, PE or Proof)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

just on a side note. this is one of the benifits of being in an agency someone else (new set of eyes) can look for you. You can save the case and others can look.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

On My Honor, there was no yellow note. I know all about Secret Compartments, Tabbing, Trap Doors, etc. Thanks to all, but it was unsolvable. Only one suspect, gave me no leads, and no Yellow Note in either house.

Jean-Luc Picard
Jean-Luc Picard

Damn, I should have joined an Agency so others could have seen it.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help