Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Server Problem?

Kristalle
Kristalle

Is anyone else finding the server behaving strangely today when in actual game play? Since logging in - about 30 mins ago- I've been getting frequent 'server error' messages and having to refresh pages constantly. Each refresh is using up one hour of game time. However clicking back and forthe between Community, Detective pages etc is fine. Also noticed that there are fewer players than usual logged in for this time of day and wondered if it might be related to apparent server problems?

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Same here. :-(

John Bear
John Bear

I'm also finding that items I pick up in suspect's houses don't register and I keep having to go back to pick them up a second time.

Somewhat tiresome as it wastes an hour minimum (longer if the suspect has returned home!)

Kristalle
Kristalle

Well things seem to be back to normal now - however ....

I've just passed the 100K milestone and got the message 'New Mission' - but nothing new is listed under Missions/Achievements.

I also collected the Achievement Prize but that is something different.

Is this another glitch or can anyone enlighten?

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

actually only when i am trying to complete a case, i still get an error message on the bottom of my screen happy sleuthing cj

Lucylastic
Lucylastic

My 'online' list is still trying to load, kinda difficult as we're doing a hunt at the moment.

Anyone else left with this problem?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help