Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Sleuth Showdown

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Don't mean to sound like a spoiled child, but it has been some while ago since we last played a sponsored showdown... And with the Easter holidays coming up, wouldn't it be nice if we could swap the old Helloween apples for some nice coloured eggs (lol)?

Replies
Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

No surprises with Easter, Secret Squirrel, Develin...?

develin
develin

Lol, don't ask me! I am clueless. I was hoping for Easter eggs myself...(choclate offcourse. )

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

sorry I'm actually allergic to Chocolate! true.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I want easter eggs too. And something to collect like apples to exchange for items/gears.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Wouldn't that be nice Joseph! To finally get rid of those apples and wear some new coat!!!

Lol Develin! I hope you'll receive some nice surprise eggs...

Sorry to hear about your allergy Secret Squirrel. However, virtual chocolate eggs are harmless (lol)...

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Yes, it would be lovely to have the Easter eggs back this year. As I remember they started during Holy week, for a fortnight last year, so like Detective Lechat, I am looking forward to the chocolate, Easter bunnies etc! lol

Droid
Droid

Professor Nibbles is in urgent need of a mate.

develin
develin

Lol Droid, that would be nice for him.....to finally get some company....:)

trizzy66
trizzy66

okkay .. but how to play it ???? :/ :/ i dont knooo how to play itt .. my fren and i want to lay but dont knoo how.. help !!! pwease??? :P :P

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

with two FA's, 5 cases total attempted at your age, don't think you will figure it out by then.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help