Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Favor Prize Payouts, Inventory and Agency Locker Changes

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just pushed up some late night changes.

1) If your hands are full when you complete a favor, you should now be correctly credited with the pawn store price for the prize you would otherwise have earned.

2) There should no longer be any ways to overload your inventory, even if you have one or more empty equipped item slots.

3) DRAG AND DROP AGENCY LOCKERS! Try it out. It's fun. Makes me really excited about the upcoming visitable agency headquarters.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Ben:

You can easily tweaked the color of the box and change its description to:

Don't open until Easter Day or 4th of July or any other celebration day.

sorry for double-post..

Kristalle
Kristalle

Re: skeleton keys

Yes the same thing happened with me. Free space in detective inventory but key doesn't appear - although listed in house inventory.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

this falls into my 'fix 1 / break 5' theory.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Lol John, fix 1/break 5?

How about including skeleton keys as favor reward? That could solve the problem. AI favors that reward a golden skeleton keys with durability of 5 uses, IH - RH favors gives silver skeleton keys of 4 uses, VH - bronze 3 uses and intermediate - normal skeleton key but 2 uses.

That'll be nice. :D

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

mmm we're doing something 'like' that at 'some' point.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

That's really great news.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

same here with the skeleton key not registering. where on earth did they go ahem ben???? lol oh well please inform us when you know when things are alright again. thanks guys :)

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Skeleton keys fixed folks. Not that I'm endorsing breaking an entering. Just saying.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Thanks Ben

Stevie93
Stevie93

yeah thanks ben, i picked one up and needed in another case and it werent there. had to quit the case or i would have ended up spendin more than the reward payout

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help