Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Favor Prize Payouts, Inventory and Agency Locker Changes

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just pushed up some late night changes.

1) If your hands are full when you complete a favor, you should now be correctly credited with the pawn store price for the prize you would otherwise have earned.

2) There should no longer be any ways to overload your inventory, even if you have one or more empty equipped item slots.

3) DRAG AND DROP AGENCY LOCKERS! Try it out. It's fun. Makes me really excited about the upcoming visitable agency headquarters.

Replies
Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

c'mon Joseph - it says "Don't open until Christmas." Telling would spoil the surprise! ;-)

MR.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

LOL Marco! ^_^

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hah. Sad to say, it should actually read "Don't open until Christmas 2010". It was part of a project Secret Squirrel was working on last December.

Sadly, I wasn't able to get it together to finish the programming bits in time. So, it will have to wait until next year.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

at least to his credit he never did open it :p

kathat
kathat

I have found 2 Skeleton Keys in favor cases today and they have not "registered" when leaving the houses but are listed as "found" in the house inventory. I have 3 spaces left and they have not gone into my gear box either.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

yes, kathat, I encountered the same problem when I collected skeleton key, I thought I was imagining things again. Can you look into it, Ben or John? ^_^

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Ben:

You can easily tweaked the color of the box and change its description to:

Don't open until Easter Day or 4th of July or any other celebration day.

sorry for double-post..

Kristalle
Kristalle

Re: skeleton keys

Yes the same thing happened with me. Free space in detective inventory but key doesn't appear - although listed in house inventory.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

this falls into my 'fix 1 / break 5' theory.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Lol John, fix 1/break 5?

How about including skeleton keys as favor reward? That could solve the problem. AI favors that reward a golden skeleton keys with durability of 5 uses, IH - RH favors gives silver skeleton keys of 4 uses, VH - bronze 3 uses and intermediate - normal skeleton key but 2 uses.

That'll be nice. :D

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help