Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Favor Prize Payouts, Inventory and Agency Locker Changes

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just pushed up some late night changes.

1) If your hands are full when you complete a favor, you should now be correctly credited with the pawn store price for the prize you would otherwise have earned.

2) There should no longer be any ways to overload your inventory, even if you have one or more empty equipped item slots.

3) DRAG AND DROP AGENCY LOCKERS! Try it out. It's fun. Makes me really excited about the upcoming visitable agency headquarters.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thank you Ben ^_^

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

nice job ben thank you!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

yeah nice work chief.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Thank you Ben!

Droid
Droid

Thanks Ben but got a problem, I have 8 items (two are coats) so 10 slots filled. Click on skeleton key and it says I don't have room, then I exit the house and it says I found a skeleton key and knocks two hours off my time.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Ok, I'll take a look at that Droid.

I'm inclined to just prevent you from picking up the key in that case, and requiring you to go clear an inventory space and come back. Does that make sense?

Droid
Droid

Yes, it would make sense except I had 2 spaces left in my inventory according to the graphic.

Droid
Droid

Oh, I get it; we're down to 12 slots in our personal inventories, we had 16 spaces previously. I'll clear the browser cache on the machine that I still see 16 slots on.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Yes, it was always intended to be 12 unequipped slots + the equipped slots. There was a bug that was allowing you to hold up to 16 items if you had nothing equipped.

There are some people who still have extra items in inventory. I didn't take those away, you just won't be able to add any additional ones until you're under the 12 limit again.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

What's that yellow gift box in your inventory? It looks really appealing. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help