Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Suspect Died

RuaX
RuaX

While i was searching the case (hard), i found one of my suspects (a real alibi owner) dead who i talked before. Is it possible?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, Mrs. Jada.

Not every time that if the dead suspect has fake alibi will benefit the player, in the case that players need to plan whether to ask the dead for proof first or the living for proof first, so implicating that fake suspect died is a good thing, is not too appropriate.

And there's no point assuming suspect will die after giving their alibi and lead, because if you can't find that last suspect who's supposed to be the killer, you still have to lockpick all houses and ask all leads to get it.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Oh, I really thought that the suspect "only" dies after giving alibi and leads! Thought I read it somewhere in a newbie post...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

ohh, that's not what i meant. I mean I won't be too happy or too sad if the suspect dies, because eventually, i still need to ask for proof later on.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Oh, I see... But my assumption is right then?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

For the 8000 plus cases i've done, i didn't assume, but based on board reading, yeah, I think you're right.

RuaX
RuaX

Thank you all for information.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help