Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Missing suspects, and the one who could help is dead.

Sloane Fontainebleau
Sloane Fontainebleau

I'm on my first hard case, and I've found four of the six suspects. Two have valid alibis, and two have fakes. I searched the homes of both suspects with fake alibis, and found enough evidence to get two stars against one of them. I went to ask the other suspects for proof against her, and found that two of the suspects have no proof and the other is now dead.

I've searched all of the suspects' houses at least twice, and I've searched the crime scene at least three times, and I can't find any yellow notes to get me to the other suspects. None of the living suspects have any leads. Am I really and truly out of luck on this one? I don't want to quit a case so early on. Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

In such case like this, the only way is either for you to subscribe and store the case for an admin to look at it or join an agency to have your agency member to look at it for you.

Newbie or not newbie, everyone here at least has missed something in cases before, so its natural to quit if we can solve the case.

Droid
Droid

It's not possible for the dead suspect to have the leads you need, so there's probably a yellow not in a hidden compartment or trap door.

Sloane Fontainebleau
Sloane Fontainebleau

Thanks for the tips. After searching every location over and over and over and not finding anything, I finally just quit the case. The perpetrator was one of the suspects I'd been unable to find. I guess it's possible that there was a yellow note somewhere, but if that's true, the tab key wasn't working, because I searched every inch of every place and didn't find a clue. Gah.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help