Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Is this a bug, or just me?

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

The last two times I was at a favor case, most, but not all of the case-givers were offering favors, specifically the Editor in Chief was offering his usual assortment of IH and SH cases, while everyone else was offering favors. This time, both the Editor in Chief and the Bank President are offering regular cases, and everyone else is offering a favor. This mean I can't do a favor at the SH level.

Am I the only one seeing this? Is this behavior how it's supposed to work? I've never see it before, but I've only recently begun doing Showdowns - so maybe they're connected somehow.

Any insight is appreciated.

MR.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Marco,

If you check for new cases from Editor and Bank President before you do a showdown, assuming you're supposed to get the next case as favor case after you do 1 case, but instead of picking up from either one of them, you decided to do a showdown as your 3rd case, then both the Editor and Bank President will not be offering you favor case when you check them again after you complete the showdown.

So, if you want to do a showdown as your 3rd case and want to pick up the next case as favor case, then after you finished your 2nd case, don't check them, instead, right after accusing your 2nd case, straight away go to lobby and when the time is ready, do the showdown, complete it and then only check.

Obviously if you check with all the case giver before doing showdown as your 3rd case, then all of them will not offer you favor case after you done with the showdown.

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

Ah. That explains it exactly. Thank you so much!

MR.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Also if you are doing your 3rd case (one before favor) from a save case file yours or someone else this also will affect case givers and favors offered. If this happends and you still have SM(special mission) do your SM and new favors will be offered from all case givers.

I have done many SDs that brought me to favors and I have never had that issue of a case giver not offering the favors.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help