Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

SoM Agency Showdown Treasure Hunt

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Every year on my birthday we do a special TH. Well, thanks to Ivory Fox, this year is going to be even more special. PIC and Ivory Fox will have a coordinated, friendly, Show Down Treasure Hunt.

Both agencies would like to invite every and all agencies to join this hunt in honor of the festive occasion.

The hunt will take place on Saturday, February 5th at 10 AM server time.

There is no way of knowing at this point what hunts will be available on that day so that will be announced the morning of the hunt prior to start time. But I can tell you that it will be the longest hunt available.

Our intent, other than celebrating my birthday ;) is to open up another avenue for agencies to get involved in all aspects of the game. If younger agencies would like to coordinate show down hunts with another agency of similar standing then go for it. If this is taking place than the older, stronger agencies will not interfer if announced on boards that this will take place. That being fair.

Here are a few guide lines we have set for this hunt and we welcome any others that others might want to mention.

1. Agree on date and time that works best for both agencies.
2. Agree on what size hunt you feel comfortable opening but keep in mind you never know what is available.
3. All agencies that agree to join coordinated hunt must have thier agents in place the day of the hunt and they must stay put. Meaning, if there is anyone out there that has more than one agency, pick and choose the night before and have your set agents at the ready.
4. Have fun and remember this is just a game and we are trying to make it as fun as we can with friendly challenge.

BTW I mentioned that older, stronger agencies would not interfere. Well, I can't promese that to you, I am just asking those agencies to help us in this and let everyone out there experience the fun we have doing treasure hunts.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Yes, its very nice of you to host this, but it would be nice if there's a way for outsiders to view each steps of the treasure hunt.

Congratulations to all winning agencies. ^_^

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

TH will be LCN for any who are interested

Droid
Droid

And they're off, on the way out wacky races.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Well Done to John Bear and all of those at Ivory Fox.

John Bear
John Bear

Thanks Mercey.

Well done to everyone who took part.

TLee
TLee

Thanks Mercey! So much fun.

Droid
Droid

Congrats Ivory Fox.

develin
develin

Congratulations JB

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Nice work to Ivory Fox, hopefully we can keep this up on at least on a monthly basis.

Hopefully next month well have Renegades up to the task.

MirrorMirror
MirrorMirror

Congratulations Ivory Fox. Look forward to the next friendly hunt challenge.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help