Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

If you were a murderer..

Phallis JayGee
Phallis JayGee

OK, lets say you finally crack, you decide to murder someone

{Based On The Game}

1. Weapon Of Choice?

2. Threatening Letter Message Of Choice?

3. Fake Alibi Of Choice?

Here's Mine:

1. Gun

2. "The worst part about killing you means I only get to do it once" (something on the lines of that)

3. I was waiting at the doctor for a few hours trying to get seen by the doctor

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

OK, lets say you finally crack, you decide to murder someone

{Based On The Game}

1. Weapon Of Choice? Colorless and Odourless Poison.

2. Threatening Letter Message Of Choice? You'll die in less than 10 mins time.

3. Fake Alibi Of Choice? Went to visit victim, but he/she's not at home.

Dick Cheney
Dick Cheney

Old thread, but very interesting. I'll try to revive it.

Weapon: Gun w/ silencer. It's quick, it's easy. I wouldn't have to clean the blood. I wouldn't have to enter the house and leave evidence scattered around. All I need is a good vantage point.

Letter: Wear your best suit/dress tonight. You're about to meet your Maker.

Alibi: I was at the (whatever establishment is near the crime scene). You can even talk to the person who works there.

(The day when I am about to kill my victim, I would hang out at that establishment. I'll make sure at least a couple of people would identify me as being there. Then, at a carefully selected time, I would clutch at my stomach and tell someone that I have a diarrhea attack. I would excuse myself, head at the direction of the restroom and commit my crime.)

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Mr. Cheney, you better not invent the diarrhea attack, as to many people would notice you went away! Just slip away for a few minutes, when it's very crowdy...

Dick Cheney
Dick Cheney

@Mrs. Jada

Got that. Now that I look at it, the diarrhea claim seems ridiculous.

Rosalind Duke
Rosalind Duke

WHY WOULD YOU SEND A BLASTED THREATENING NOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!

I mean let's be honest, if you were contemplating murder, you wouldn't send a letter to the intended victim to make them know they were going to be killed.

I mean it just doesn't make sense. 'Oh, by the way I'm going to kill you soon."

Anyway, my intended weapon would be a knife as it is probably the quietest.

I am NOT going to leave a threatening note.

My alibi would be that I was with a friend of mine (who would be an accomplice to the crime, via bribery or the an equal hatred of the victim).

karano
karano

gun!!!

who dosen't like guns?

DiGris
DiGris

I never read the messages, but one of the guns makes for the best weapon in the game, less danger involved if they aren't closeby. As for the motive, I'd do some research, say I was with the suspect that the case is for, and proceed to kill that suspect before the alibi could be checked. The investigator will be too worried about a false accusation to try to pin me for the crime.

DiGris
DiGris

The only letter I'd send would be something so ravelled up in mystery that it couldn't even be proven to be a threatening letter by any but the victim in any case.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

weapon : hammer
note: you have no idea what i'm capable of
alibi: tricky mister getting plastered

kayman116
kayman116

Weapon: Gun, preferably a Sniper (nobody will know where it came from)

Note: Uhhh, hey, see you tomorrow!!

Alibi: I was solving a murder

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help