Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Chat Box Pop Up

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Ok this as been a concern and complaint for a long while and it really needs to be addressed. On several occasions it as happen to me while doing a SD. The last time (today) I got several in the same SD . So yes it was very distracting when you are competing in case.

Why can't we have the option to do something about it. I mean when your in a case and click on associates. It is all ready broken down into 4 category's. Friends, Agency, Ignores and Online.

The simplest solution is to add in that area 3 check box options
1 Allow All, 2 Allow only Friends and Agency 3 Allow None.

I am sure I am not the only one who would enjoy this. Instead of saying well you can do this or do that. How about give US the choice or make it a added feature for being subscribed. I mean serious I don't pay to play to be annoyed like. Yes I could keep continuously keep putting people on ignore but WHY SHOULD I HAVE TOO when I am not the one abusing the use of this feature.

Replies
TLee
TLee

Okay, this morning I had 3 pop-ups at once. One of whom told me he loved me, after I answered that I was fine to his "How are you?" question!

It is not in my nature to automatically put some one on ignore because they "chat me" for casual conversation but I think I can learn!!! :)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Thanks for listening Ben

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

HMMMMMM been awhile since I heard this may be taken care of, still getting the annoying Chat Box. Now people are creating several detectives to continue when one of the others are put on ignore.

Now I am given no choice but to be very rude and use some colorful language to get the point across to those being allowed to abuse. Okay maybe a even simpler option is to only allow subbed players access to use chat box messaging.

Droid
Droid

Mercey getting plagued by same one, I told her to tell him she's a gay truck driver and to ask him where he lives.

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

That is a great suggestion TJ. Some people are very rude and persistant. The ignore option is fine but it isn't enough. On some days we spend more time hitting the ignore button than we do on cases.

Droid, that is really good!! lol.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

An option to disable chat totally would be good too.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Well I would like to have the option. So if made available to only subbed players that would be the best option.

Should have more perks to subbed over non subbed then just the number of cases a non subbed not in an agency can do.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help