Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

What does "Hearsay" means and ...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

I've been noticing about the proofs I get for the killers and I was wondering if anyone here knows what does "Hearsay" means? This is how it appears in my case file tab:

Seen Leaving Scene (Hearsay) Testimony: Yvonne Leatherman

and a second question:

Does anyone else noticed why does the suspect's avatar changes before and after they died?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks Really Red.

As a disgraced doctor, I really like to analyze things and I usually think that not everything in this game is randomly generated and there must be a logical reason why things was designed in such way in the first place.

As for why I thought "Hearsay", maybe there was a logic reason for it, like:

1) Physical evidence - it can point to real alibi suspects of both the living and the dead. It can also point to fake alibi suspects of both the living and the dead.

2) Witness evidence - that it would be a logical reason for it to point in the same way like physical evidence.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

So it would be obvious especially when there are more than 1 fake with matching PE, if I ask them about the other fakes with matching PE, I would assume or at least believe, even if they gave me a witness evidence on other fakes, there's a great possibility that its just a rumor, rumor that would make the detective think that he/she is not the killer and focus to get proof on the other ones.

As confusing as it may be for anyone to understand why Admin put in "Hearsay", I think Admin should try to clarify this. Please Admin, can I get a clarify on this? ^_^

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

hI Ms. Jada

Thanks for your advice. Guess we don't know much what we are doing as to question such possibilities. Hmm, Joseph maybe we leave it to the all knowing

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

ok to be nice, I know all that great advice you gave us as well as Joseph, he wouldn't be #1 if he didn't.

I think you might take heed at what we said and look into it. Take the blinders off if you will

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Lol, you shouldn't say that Mercey, now even more will hate me for it and probably continue sending warning smails to my agency members to warn them about joining my agency.

lol...I really don't understand, if my agency is not doing TH and I'm not really active in SD, then what's there for "them" to be afraid of me and couldn't come upfront and complain/criticize me to my face, rather than doing the coward move of going towards my agents??

End of story, don't want to complain no more, ruin my mood for the next 3 days already....

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Joseph, I don't know what kind of person would do that. Yes it does sound cowardice. I have had some difference of opinions with you but I also have respect for the resolve and dedication you play the game.

If some have issues with your play or how you may do things it is out of fear or ignorance they act that way.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Did I miss 'the' clue (yeah probably (lol))?! Just wanted to give a bit of help, playing Florence Nightingale, hehe! Well, never mind, the next time I'll think twice before responding to you! Have a nice day and all... happy sleuthing!

Really Red
Really Red

Joseph this is the 4th day now and your mood should be better so get back to your kind of sleuthing, that's really hundred times better than just solving 4cases a day like most of us do here.... and one more thing I have noticed, hope you too might have noticed it that when you have more than 1 fake and more than 2 PEs and two suspects have 2star each say "X" gets his/her two star with just one PE(like footprints or threatening note) and the other suspect say "Y" gets his/her 2stars with 2 different PEs matched (like handprint, hair-sample etc.) in such a case you can safely accuse "Y" without even checking WEs for the 3rd star...

Svetlana Smith
Svetlana Smith

Sorry Really Red - but you can never 'safely accuse' on that kind of premise. You've just been lucky so far to accuse the correct suspect! Take care because one day you won't be so lucky .....

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Ahhhh, so what do you do when you have RH case like I did today and only evidence was 1 foot and 1 Threatening Note. Hmmm, weapon was not it. What did I do?????

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help