Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

WARNING! Accuse with less than 3 stars of Evidence at your own Risk!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Some corner cutters amongst you had discovered some safe ways to accuse suspects without first gathering 3 stars of evidence.

In sticking with the original intent of the game (not to mention our hitherto faultless game documentation), it is no longer safe to ever accuse with only 1 or 2 stars.

Good luck out there...

and Happy Sleuthing.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

As you get more xp, you'll unlock more options to get motive, for example, bank safe key can sometimes give you motive and the paper under the statue can also point you directly to where you can research for motive.

As you get more standings with townies, you'll also unlock more options to buy gears like gloves and rings, which can help you in tight situation, such as to get motive by buying the research glove from police clerk or research ring from bishop.

Good Luck ^_^

nebbiez
nebbiez

i had 3 stars and accused the suspect and still didnt get it

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

ummmmmmmmmmmm what was there Alibi?

sandra hills
sandra hills

a little late here bud i accuse when there are 2 stars

MissManda722
MissManda722

I wonder if this was the same glitch we found back in '08. Hmmm...

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

this game is definately more difficult *sigh* 3 stars plus fake is the sure way to go :)

Jayson Blades
Jayson Blades

3 starz?Hah!I get at least 4 most of the times.Yeah.Got that 6 stars achievement really easily.It's easy.

Agent diana
Agent diana

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Agent diana
Agent diana

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Edvoli
Edvoli

I had 3 stars but missed that she/he had a Real alibi so got busted. Have to read more from now on...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help