Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

WARNING! Accuse with less than 3 stars of Evidence at your own Risk!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Some corner cutters amongst you had discovered some safe ways to accuse suspects without first gathering 3 stars of evidence.

In sticking with the original intent of the game (not to mention our hitherto faultless game documentation), it is no longer safe to ever accuse with only 1 or 2 stars.

Good luck out there...

and Happy Sleuthing.

Replies
MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

giggles

Patrick Vaughn Stumph
Patrick Vaughn Stumph

Haha.

John B. Roberts
John B. Roberts

Ok, page nine and I don't even want to play anymore.

John B. Roberts
John B. Roberts

Btw, this is my fourth detective, I've only ever had one FA (on my first detective) and I have played a lot of games and all this thread did was kill my desire to playsleuth.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

hmmm, no ofence, but it dosen't look like you had much of a desire anyway so what is your point?

Sorry Mods and Admin :)

Chaz Vedder
Chaz Vedder

That and you also have to be careful about even accusing someone who has 3 stars, i had a case on this game and i dont remember the name but she had 3 stars, murder weapon was in her house and stuff all the facts pointed to her, but i knew it wasn't her (some sixth sense i guess) there were 4 suspects, 2 had alibi's 2 didn't the one with 3 stars had a fake alibi but a guy with 1 star also had a fake alibi, It was him trying to frame her :3

Really Red
Really Red

well Chaz u can always accuse a fake/false alibi with 3stars ....... and if it was a fake alibi with 3stars and he/she wasn't the murderer in your case then the only possibility is that the case would be a bug. Report any such case immediately as a bug next time...

whatchamacalit
whatchamacalit

I used to always just accuse some random people who had high stars, but now I realize that they have to have a fake alibi to be the murderer. Haha but also, I now know it's not such a good idea to accuse the client...

whatchamacalit
whatchamacalit

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Nelson Sharkey
Nelson Sharkey

Great advice but why would anyone accuse someone without having full evidence. My advice; you cant rule anyone out or accuse a suspect until you are completely sure they commited the crime.By the way, love the game, us sleuths can use our detective knowledge to a great extent.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help