Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Something Wicked this Way Comes

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

BOO!

We'll be running some Halloween Showdowns on server day October 31, 2010.

Server Times:

2300 < closest we can get to the witching hour (as Showdowns don't run at midnight)

There'll be some appropriate Halloween treats on offer. Hey maybe Ben might offer us a trick or two as well, like wiping everyone's experience back to zero or something amusing like that :D

Look forward to seeing you all there. Spread the news amongst your agency members and the community.

Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Replies
MD Aaron
MD Aaron

Question:
Who knows about Boarded Up House and Apples?

Answer:
Check out this page below and PM one of the players for details:
http://shades.playsleuth.com/community/scores/contact.spy?actorid=32

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

... or be a good little detective and try and work it out for yourself :D silly sausage... mmm sausages.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

That's funny. I'm a bit hungry myself!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Some of those more aware? diligent? obsessed? with statistics and number crunching thank I have prompted me to do a bit of re-statting of some items collectible through the Boarded up House and given out during Showdowns.

In those instances that has meant a reduction in durability to bring these items in line with either each other or similarly statted items.

I do, in general, tend towards the over-generous with stats and durability of items, so thanks for bringing out the Ben in me and weighting these items correctly.

Eh, for those who think 'doh' i was hoping for an increase, not a decrease, what can I say, don't look a gift Squirrel in the mouth.

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

Any one willing to say how long will the apples be in the game?

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

We'll leave the halloween content (apples/house etc) up until Friday.

John Bear
John Bear

Is the cackling crone staying?

Missy M.
Missy M.

Until Friday, does that include Friday till 24:00?

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hi everyone.

Apples have stopped dropping now. I've decided to keep the Crone available through the weekend so you can spend your apples if you like.

minounette
minounette

awww i only had 48 to go for the shroud haha :( can u put a sale on at the crone now halloween has passed!?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help