Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Something Wicked this Way Comes

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

BOO!

We'll be running some Halloween Showdowns on server day October 31, 2010.

Server Times:

2300 < closest we can get to the witching hour (as Showdowns don't run at midnight)

There'll be some appropriate Halloween treats on offer. Hey maybe Ben might offer us a trick or two as well, like wiping everyone's experience back to zero or something amusing like that :D

Look forward to seeing you all there. Spread the news amongst your agency members and the community.

Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Replies
Belami
Belami

i want a background with candy corns and black cats, both of which i love. boo back to you! ps or maybe cobwebs and cauldrons. pps or maybe caramel apples and harvest moons...and spooky music in the background. man, do i love halloween!

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Me too, Belami! Looking forward to playing with you! Thanks, Secret Squirrel!

DiGris
DiGris

I told people that wasn't such a great idea. The server kicks you off randomly throughout the 2300 hour.

DiGris
DiGris

And as long as you keep the skill points that we have intact, I guess it's okay for you to erase our experience points.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Well we'll put Ben in charge of the 2300 showdown then. He can do the explaining.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

That sounds like fun. Maybe Ben could appear in a piano bench and hand us a treat bag with a yellow note or a piece of evidence.

Or better yet, maybe crime scene could be a haunted house. Oh the possibilities

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

sounds like fun

Missy M.
Missy M.

Wew!

RED TOP
RED TOP

Just found a sticky apple and an abandoned house has appeared on the map...anyone know what their purposes are??

Missy M.
Missy M.

Not yet! It's all about Halloween...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help