Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Mod Squad parte the firste

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Hi folks,

As per my post in Sleuth talk I would like to announce after consultation and canvassing, that Ben has made sleuths:

Anikka
Fletchi
and
develin

Shades Board Moderators.

Fletchi (agency: Partners in Crime) and develin (agency: Ivory Draigh) are both long term inmates... err I mean players, so if you haven't seen them about you just haven't been looking :)

Anikka comes to us an experience Boards Mod from Noir and has already been doing bits and pieces for us (hosting Showdowns) when needed.

Thanks to these three Sleuthers for taking on this responsibility.

They now have the ability / authority / responsibility to delete other players replies & posts, move posts about to the appropriate area and ask players on behalf of me and Ben to, well, pull their heads in. There are probably other things but that's the general gist.

Please feel free to bug them as much as you all bug me. Ummm... I mean please feel free to offer them helpful insights, ask them questions, and complain to them them when you get an FA because the cat jumped on your keyboard.

I hope to grab a couple of more players for mods later this year.

Thanks again.

Squirrel out.

Replies
develin
develin

It's not a strange question Anabell. I had seen the others onoline often, but I didn't really speak to them much.
But I'm pretty sure we will become friends, since we have spoken to eachother yesterday and probably will speak more often.
In fact I have asked if they can help me out if I'm stuck on an English word. lol

Droid
Droid

Congrats all, I'd better start behaving myself now.

Fletchi
Fletchi

anabel, totally agree with develin,

i am however very good friends with my agency members and that is the easiest way to make friends , in our agancy we have our own chat room, where we pop in just to chat or to communicate and chat while we hunt.

Sinthu
Sinthu

Well congrats to the 3 of yall, but I still don't get what the Sleuth Admin wrote in his note. So who exactly are the 3 of you and why is he allowing yall to take control? So sorry, but it has been a long time since I logged on to the game and I kinda forgot everything. :/

develin
develin

The three of us are Fletchi, Annika and me. I have no idea why I was asked, maybe because of my beautifull smile? LOL
Sorry, it's not really about control, it's just to keep the game as it is: a fun game for all of us, without people trying to stirr up things. (I hope I spelled that right).

amanda sara
amanda sara

yay congratulations u 3

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

Congratulations to all of you!!

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Thanks to all the new mods in advance!

I know Fletchi will do a GREAT job! (I'm sure the rest will as well)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

*I* deleted that one.

Please note that moderators can and will delete posts. The fact we haven't had any active moderators for so long will probably come as a shock to some people as they adjust to life with people actively interested in maintainign the game's integrity.

Moderators have fairly clear guidelines. If anyone has a problem with one let me or Ben know, but don't call them out on the boards, or try and take them to task. That just get's very messy very quickly.

Ben and I 'administrate' the Moderators, not any individual or group of players.

I hope that is crystal clear to one and all.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help