Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Let's Try This!

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Riz and Shades are crazy! Funny but crazy--no offense Shades! How about people we like on SOM? I'll start:
CJ is one of my favorites! She reached out to help me without my asking and provided much help.
Detective Lu Peste: ditto from above!
TJSweet is sweet. Sorry, TJ, don't want to ruin anything for ya!
SuperDetective ROCKS! I miss him.
When I think of Develin, I think TRUE!
I love the older folks, Dylan comes to mind, who play for the pure joy of the game and interaction with friends. I love that.
Sorry if I missed anyone. No Manbe Pambe Land comments, please.

Replies
dylan101
dylan101

see if i tell you again the next time i escape shades. It was hard getting that wheelchair up the hill.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

you better tell him because I don't plan on pushing you the whole time next time

shades666
shades666

next time dylan use your zimmer frame to get up that hill as that would be faster

dylan101
dylan101

you two are the best hehe :)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

to everyone on here hope all is well and i cannot say anything as there is way to much to say . hope to be back really soon this library stuff stinks

SMDan24
SMDan24

Detective Joseph chen, because he helped me a lot, and he forgave me for being an idiot!

dylan101
dylan101

I heard there is someone wanting my wheelchair well you can have it since it was confiscated from me after my last escape attempt (I was squealed on by you know who)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

I can use it, not wanting to escape. Now I just need a volunteer to push me around.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Oh Tj, there are many places I would love to push you around to or off of. Oh did I say that :()

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Yeah you did ;>)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help