Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Let's Try This!

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Riz and Shades are crazy! Funny but crazy--no offense Shades! How about people we like on SOM? I'll start:
CJ is one of my favorites! She reached out to help me without my asking and provided much help.
Detective Lu Peste: ditto from above!
TJSweet is sweet. Sorry, TJ, don't want to ruin anything for ya!
SuperDetective ROCKS! I miss him.
When I think of Develin, I think TRUE!
I love the older folks, Dylan comes to mind, who play for the pure joy of the game and interaction with friends. I love that.
Sorry if I missed anyone. No Manbe Pambe Land comments, please.

Replies
Fletchi
Fletchi

merceyless and droid are great friends and totally stand for the agancy they created PIC

shades is cool and crazy i agree , the older posts the riz, shades and dylan show was just too funny

Michael gl he will be next in line for 4 mill from our agency i think
peach and william are great to chat too

Joseph is cool and very helpfull to all on this site,

and our agency tea boy doc is a real help to us all

IM glad to be part of a fab agency made up of good players from all over the world who have found this game had fun and become friends.

I miss shorty and her stories and food obsession

riz hmm no comment

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Thanks for posting, Fletchi! I really wasn't trying to do a feel-good, but the negativity has to stop. I love this game and the people who are active, helpful and positive; they keep it strong! Sleuth on!

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Don't really think Fletchi was trying for the feel-good thing as she knows I don't like that sort of thing.

Everything she said is true and I could as some more but as I said, I don't like that touch feely thing.

One thing I will say though, Fletchi forgot to add herself to that post. She has endured more than anyone could even imagine and still smiles. (and decorates :P)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

meant add some more

dylan101
dylan101

lol Shaunessy how old is old

I have met some really great people on som and just to name a few mercey, joseph, and my best friend shades

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

LOL Dylan ok you made me do it. We are the old ones. Yes I have to admit, those old ones are my greatest friends.

Dylan, great story behind that, Shades, even better story behind that, Joseph Oh what a story behind that and I could go on and on.

One person that I would like to mention before I mention the last is Night Owl. She was the true meaning of SoM and more dedicated than anyone I know and a great friend because she was the one that made me stick with my best friend on SoM.

I once had to explain something to CJ that she didn't understand. Good partners are hard to come by so hold on to that one you find. To you Droid, thanks for being my partner.

To Dylan, you and I are going to talk real soon :P

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Joseph, who do you missed the most?

Only 3 person comes to my mind:

1) Choco_mints
2) Kacirek
3) Smarty

I don't give comment on others.
I won't give comment on others.
I shouldn't give comment on others.

I just hope one of these days, they'll be back in the game.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I vote for Smarty

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hi mercey,

there's nothing to vote in my previous post. that 3 person are exactly who I missed the most. that's all.

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Okay, Dylan, I must say, I meant long-term players and must I admit that on one of the threads--how old are the players? or age of those playing the game--you or someone else admitted your age and how wonderful it was that it was a game for all ages. Call me old, but I admired the frankness and truthfulness/honesty in it. So, regardless of age--those playing since ? and those old in soul--I love you guys. I may not know you, but I do know your heart!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help