Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Gloves Tweaked

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

The new glove items that give you +1 in a single skill are now longer lived. They will now last for 5 cases instead of 3.

There was some feedback that the gloves were not a good value for price when compared to bribing or purchasing keys on most difficulty levels.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

ohh...no wonder now, good point there. Thanks for clearing that up, Ben.

riz007
riz007

heya
i don't play this game now from many days
can anyone tel me about gloves
when you get
their use?

riz007
riz007

admin, you are looking old and very serious
change your style

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

try visiting the townies when you're not in a case.

Droid
Droid

I hadn't realised you could store just before accusing, probably find that people who said they weren't good value also didn't realise that either and thought they were only effectively good for two cases plus one visit to locker.

riz007
riz007

joseph tel

riz007
riz007

if you can

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

man i am going to be way behind please all catch me up when i come back later hugs cj

Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

If I were given the opportunity to write the code, the items would wear only when they were. That is, instead of adding +1 to the skill, could have have added a new context button. For example, at a locked suspect door, you can Pick Lock, Use Key or Use Skeleton key. Why not Use Gloves or Use Persuader. I guess because then the game would have to keep track that it was used in any particular case? Nonetheless, they are a really cool enhancement, and I thank you, SA & Secret Squirrel for putting them in.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Would it not be better to have the hand gear(gloves), damaged on a per use basis instead of a per case?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help