Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

New Layout

Dawn Chorus
Dawn Chorus

Really like new layout on the Detective screen.

Makes a lot more sense.

Thanks Ben.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

me too but I still would like to suggest separating the mysterious documents from my achievement or at least makes my achievements appear first before mysterious documents, so that I don't have to browse all the way down until the end to view my achievements.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Thanks Dawn. Whilst we're working on more gear, it seemed to make sense to have part of the bio page more prominent.

We'll continue to work on the little things whilst we work on the big things.

Hopefully you''ll see some tweaks to Agency storage over the next week, with a view to refining both Agency storage and personal inventory over the next month or so.

John Bear
John Bear

Excellent work guys!

This game just keeps on getting better.

Nice ring btw Squirrel - As you seem to be hoarding Shaving Kits, can we expect to see the beard come off soon?

Chris Palmer
Chris Palmer

Is there some way to check how many showdowns I completed? And if there isn't would it be possible to include this information on the detective page?

Respects :)

John Bear
John Bear

Nice idea Chris.

Maybe the detective page could include a showdown history (similar to case history) which includes all showdown stats - Completed, Won, FA & Disqualified.

Droid
Droid

I like the sound of tweaks to agenct storage, at the moment I keep scratching my coat when I put it in the locker and damaging it ;)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Yeah we're working on a padded ce... err office for you in your Agency Droid :)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help