Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

farewell

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

if i cannot get access to a library computer, then i would like to say farewell to all on here. thank you to everyone for wonderful memories, and to ben for creating such a wonderful game. isaac and petrelli thank you for the creation of primatech. it has been a pleasure standing with you on the side lines! god bless all of you, and kick booty get those criminals big hugs cj this i hope and pray is not permanent i plan to be back by march of 2011. take care cj

Replies
Droid
Droid

We'll all miss you CJ, hope circumstances improve soon. Have you tried tapping into your neighbour's wireless broadband?

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

lol droid you are something else i hope to be back soon at library today and i miss my internet bad. hope you all are having a great time hugs cj

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

please be back, I think there's no other Disgraced Doctor who's close to 1M xp, so if you're not going to come back, then I'll probably will never know what 1M xp achievement prize would be. :(

pls promise to come back...

Missy M.
Missy M.

I hope that's not the only reason why CJ should come back to us (lol)! CJ, I miss you anyway, please join us again!!!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

to chen as soon as i get the internet back i will be here fukll swing, but till then i am afraid that my getting to one million will be tough for now, i cannot promise anything but will try to get there hugs cj

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Heck of a swing:s

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

as long as you come back and do some cases once in a while, i'm sure you'll get to 1M xp.

I trust in you. ^_^

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

geeze there i go again with my bad typing lol my bad

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help