Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

July 30th: Friday Night Fights at 10 and 11pm

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Join us in Shades of Mystery for a Friday Night Showdown Throwdown! There's a criminal on the loose and we won't rest until we find the Sleuth who can foil this dastardly villain with the most moxy.

Sleuth Admin (Ben) will be hosting two Multisleuth Showdowns at 10 and 11pm (MDT) open to all comers.

All participants will receive their choice of a custom avatar background, Golden Locket or Rare Whiskey.

This week we will be introducing BRAND NEW equipment for the winners. Be the first to own it.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I presume the fastest player in this game would win the hand slots items?

So I have a question, would these items be available in the game through certain townies?

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Nice hand gear. Will they be able to be stored in equipment locker similar to coats?

DiGris
DiGris

Not necessarily better than coats. Them being flimsy surely makes them last quite a bit shorter. How much shorter, I don't really know, but obviously shorter.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Talking about the durability and condition, here's a short results of my testing:

Lab Coat Testing: (Durability: Average, Condition: Perfect)
Case 1 - 68 Completed (Condition: Excellent)
Case 69 - 120 Completed (Condition: Good)
Case 121 - 180 Completed (Condition: Worn)
Case 181 - 239 Completed (Condition: Poor)
Case 240 Completed (Condition: Almost Gone)

But does the durability affects the condition based on the number of uses? hmm...I'm not too sure, but once this coat I'm wearing totally wears off, I'll buy another one for a 2nd round test. ^_^

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

opps, forgot to mention that now my coat can still be sell back at $1779.

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Speaking of prizes, I really like your background, Ben. Can I get that one if I win?

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

@Joseph, in general with new things eg like the backgrounds, I've tried to keep it on a participatory level.

@TJ, Ben will give a brief overview of how they work eg rate of deterioration, what effect swapping items in and out of storage might have etc

Voy Seven
Voy Seven

In Europe, that would be Saturday 6 and 7 am, right?

DiGris
DiGris

Durability doesn't change on coats; it is a show of how long the coat will last; the condition of the coat changes based on the number of uses of that coat.

Fletchi
Fletchi

would love to take part but 5am to early uk tome for me :-(

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help