Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Backgrounds

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

So ya'll will notice those people who participated in the 4th of July Showdowns are most likely sporting new avatar backgrounds. This one is called appropriately "Summer".

This is only one of quite a number of new backgrounds supplied to us by that well known Sleuther: Isaac Mendez.

You probably have to click on someone with a new one, to look at their detective page to get the full high quality effect.

I think I'm currently sporting the background called 'Brunch' - only coz there wasn't one called 'YAWN'! Ben is currently using what we've labelled 'Office', yes yes highly original.

We'll be using these in a variety of ways, so you'll see come out as prizes, normal 'content', etc etc etc

So thank you Isaac for your contribution to Shades of Mystery, it is very much appreciated.

I hope y'all enjoy the new backgrounds when you get a chance to get hold of one.

Squirrel out.

Replies
Jacobus
Jacobus

Many thanks Isaac...very creative!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

That's quite a party you're at there Isaac.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

HAHA:) Yeah one day, you should join me, and we ll celebrate and drink some! But i can see you are busy at the office :) always... maybe soon you ll have some spare time :) And we will party! ROCKIN!

mariosa
mariosa

these new backgrounds sound cool. i want one. lol but.....um......how do i get one?? :)

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

yes i was wondering the same thing, are they going to be participation prizes for admin-runned showdowns, or are they going to be available to buy later on?

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

to quote myself, coz who better to quote *coughs*

"We'll be using these in a variety of ways, so you'll see (them) come out as prizes, normal 'content', etc etc etc "

You'll just have to wait and see :)

sarinaty
sarinaty

what are yall talking bout

Cathy Lamere
Cathy Lamere

what?

Sir-Loon
Sir-Loon

ARRRRRR... I be glad of some change!

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

not necessary, there aren't any pay phones or vending machines.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help