Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

When do the bosses' pictures appear?

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

P.e. I have my standing level with the realtor up to 84; but still no picture!

How long does it take to reveal those pictures?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

my guess is those pictures are not implemented yet.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Too bad! Pictures would make so much more fun!

Maybe Secret Squirrel could help?

Droid
Droid

You're barking up the wrong tree, realtor has nothing to do with pictures. Last time I got her to take a photo for me it was blank, she had her thumb over the lens :(

I take it you've already found photo and related townies or you wouldn't have 4 point gifts under your profile.

Detective Esquire
Detective Esquire

If you're asking the Realtor about the photo you're asking the wrong person. In your missions tab it should tell you who you need to increase your standings with so you can find out more about the photo.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

umm I'm currently doing favours for the Locksmith and the Stylist in relation to those photos... is that what we're talkin about?

Well that's what my missions tab tells me I should be doing. :s

Jacobus
Jacobus

I think Mrs Jada means the realtors 'face' pic? I could be wrong however!

Missy M.
Missy M.

You're absolutely RIGHT, Jacobus! I am just curious what the realtor etc. look like THEMSELVES! Ofcourse, the mystery of "the" picture has already been solved...

Secret Squirrel, you're on the right track, keep building relationship with locksmith and stylist up to 40!

Now can anyone help me pleazzz?!?!

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Missy M., you have taken my topic! (lol) But you really clearified my question! So, who can help me (us) out?!

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

To be more specific: apparently, there are no bosses' pictures, but when do you get more info on the different FACTIONS? Now I get some puzzling image when asking for Cosa Nostra etc.

Droid
Droid

Thwe image that should load when you ask the Realtor about the Cossa Nostra doesn't load, this doesn't affect game play though.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help