Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

what's in a name

regrets not I
regrets not I

We here at Slueth choose a name that either fit's our personality or it fit's a purpose.Why did I choose my name? I have not regret's .Well o.k. I have 1, Not covering my track's better. However there are alway's way's around thing's right ? I will give a few hint to the one's this is meant for, I was in chat plenty of time's when everyone else was there including my alter,I even had plenty of conversation's with my alter while everyone else was there. I have been in the agency for a while now and even got moved to the other agency, while my alter stayed in the first. Guess who??????

Replies
Dijar
Dijar

J why did you do it , you know that i know your true name but im not going to tell it but just tell me why did you hurt all of these people,do you want to know how i felt after i heard about this,
i should better not talk about it !

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

wow, cant believe you can make a game out of all this. dont you know when it is time to quit!? You lost something that was good for you and you probably dont even realize it. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HURT A CERTAIN SOMEBODY!?

Missy M.
Missy M.

I bet he doesn't know. It's like the song "you don't know what you've got until you lose it", but then again there are people who don't understand those lyrics..... because they don't have a heart!
Happy sleuthing to you all!

Jill Weine
Jill Weine

What is this actually meant to be about? It's definitely not a game, so if it IS useful, oughtn't it be moved out of the Message Board Game Room? And if it's not useful in the first place, why doesn't it get deleted?

Monk as Stottlemeyer
Monk as Stottlemeyer

Let us end this once and for all. Thank you.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help