Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

what's in a name

regrets not I
regrets not I

We here at Slueth choose a name that either fit's our personality or it fit's a purpose.Why did I choose my name? I have not regret's .Well o.k. I have 1, Not covering my track's better. However there are alway's way's around thing's right ? I will give a few hint to the one's this is meant for, I was in chat plenty of time's when everyone else was there including my alter,I even had plenty of conversation's with my alter while everyone else was there. I have been in the agency for a while now and even got moved to the other agency, while my alter stayed in the first. Guess who??????

Replies
MirrorMirror
MirrorMirror

Is this supposed to be a games room? I must have come to the wrong place. Obviously you put the same amount of effort as you have your cases.

MirrorMirror
MirrorMirror

Oh, & your spellings rubbish too!

mustashh
mustashh

MirrorMirror, Is that not a little bit harsh?
And before you say my spelling is rubbish, my name is supposed to be spelt like 'Mustashh' considering my name is ash, so instead of moustache i put it like so.

But back to point, he was only asking, you don't need to insult him.

develin
develin

Mustashh, Mirror Mirror is not being harsh. She put this post because we know the person behind "regrets not 1".
This person hurt a lot of people, including me, and still is hurting us.
To Regrets: WHY? Just for the fun?
You did say that you didn't want to hurt anyone, but you know you did, and you still carry on. Again: why do you keep hurting the people who cared very much for you? I really don't understand.

mustashh
mustashh

Apologies to MirrorMirror.

I was not familiar with this regrets player.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Wow, this non-regretful man really sounds like a grown-up guy! Mature and all, phew! Bending the rules to his own "benefit"!
Va bene, va bene... Happy sleuthing!

Sister MM
Sister MM

Well said Develin!!!!!!!!!

Severs
Severs

For a moment, I thought this post was about Romeo and Juliet (What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.)

Captain Scarlett
Captain Scarlett

I'm a bit confused, if Develin is so upset why is she smiling so much?

develin
develin

Thanks, Sister MM. I thought the thruth had to be told!

That's just an old picture Captain Scarlett. I'm not going to change that for anyone, let alone for Regets!

And you're right Mrs. Jada, this person is "very mature"!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help