Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

come on, join the showdown!

kivaas
kivaas

Hey folks, I know some of you are online, so come on, join the showdown in 10 min! It's not so much fun playing alone...

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Ohh I would love to join as Sleuth Admin or Secret_Squirrel said that soon the showdown cases will be generated based on overall xp of those players who participate in the showdown.

Ohh, but then I think it also creates a problem because besides me, there's only 1 player who has unlocked AI cases, so even if I joined with others, I'll get a showdown case that's always lower than AI, that's not what I want. ^_^

But unless the showdown cases is generated based on the highest xp player that joined, then I would definitely join always (during my online time).

kivaas
kivaas

So would I - otherwise I would have to wait years until I got RH or AI cases. I'm really curious about the differences. I just did my first 10 SH and did not notice much difference over IH. Okay, I do have to use gifts sometimes, and still bribe quite often, but that's fine. Is the only difference just the number of total evidence stars present, or the number of possible evidence stars against the killer?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I shouldn't get into details, but for a summary:

IH - Out of 6 or 7 suspects, more often 4 of them would give an answer for free before it starts to check against your standings with townies, as for suspects, it would be the same as well.

SH - Out of 6 or 7 suspects, more often 2 of them would give an answer for free before it starts to check against your standings with townies, as for suspects, it would be the same as well.

RH - Most of the time, only 4 - 5 will clammed up from the first question you ask (for suspects), for townies, all will depends on your standings.

AI - You'll have to manipulate all the suspects from the first question and for townies, all will depends on your standings.

If you would like to try out RH or AI, I have 3 suggestions:

1) Pray that Sleuth Admin/Secret_Squirrel add them onto showdown cases.
2) Join Melissa Wakefield's agency and ask her nicely to store an RH/AI for you.
3) Join my agency and ask me nicely to store an RH/AI for you.

The 3rd choice would be your last resort, because I believe, in a few months (1 - 6) time, RosieS will unlock AI too.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help