Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Showdown @ 02:00 server time June 7 (tomorrow)

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like I said ^ SHOWDOWN run by me, @ 02:00 server time.

Hopefully I have gotten the time right for the European people. (For me in Australia that's 6pm.)

Not sure if Challenge points will be fixed by then, but the prizes remain as previously mentioned.

Coat for 7+ players
Hat for -7 players
other prizes for all participants.

In coming weeks look for different items to be used as prizes :)

Replies
kivaas
kivaas

I just did the next showdown - the bug is there again. Time is up, but one is still sleuthing...

kivaas
kivaas

and also no challenge point awarded, btw...

Missy M.
Missy M.

Thanks for the hat, Secret Squirrel! ;)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i am so there please all sleuths join this one, and let's set a record for those that join! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

now i feel like an idiot that was 4am my time
oh well great job folkes, i missed it!

kivaas
kivaas

In the showdown 7-june 3:00, there is someone called "Cecille" still sleuting. Normally after the 20 min she should have quit the case.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Yes ... it's a glitch. It probably has something to do with the new achievements for competing Showdowns.

kivaas
kivaas

I just spotted another bug. Normally I should be entitled to 1 favor case a day. Normally I do 2 normal cases, then the favor, and then another normal case. Then I did 2 showdown cases, and then my favor case. And then another normal case.

And today I did 2 normal cases, and I had a look at the possible favor cases. The person I wanted to do a favor for was not included, so I decided to postpone the favor, and instead of doing the favor case now, I participated in a showdown. My 4th case should then have been a favor, but it wasn't. So I could not do any favor case today.

shades666
shades666

kivaas that is not a bug if you was subscibed you would still have 3 favors left, if i was doing a TH and was not given the favor i needed i would do a showdown so i would not waste a favor and hope i get the favor i want next time around

i hope that helps

kivaas
kivaas

if you're not subscribed, you normally get 4 cases a day, one of which is always a favor. So when the first 3 cases I solve are not favors, the 4th one must be a favor. This only changes if I would not solve, but quit a case or miss a deadline. So I think it must be a bug.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help