Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Showdown Achievements and Bug Fixes

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

At long last, I think we've finally fixed the infamous missing Crime Scene bug in the showdowns. If you happen upon any more Showdowns without a crime scene, please report the incident. Be sure to specify the time and date the showdown took place.

Also, it is now possible to earn achievements for participating in and winning Showdowns.

Now get out there and show them who's boss!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

That's awesome ^_^

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

WOOOHOOOO HOOOOWWWLLLL hehee thanks ben and squirrel for all your hard work on sleuth! happy sleuthing sleuth mates!

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

okay, not to be a bummer, but did you get rid of earning challenge points? i did a showdown with 4 people in it, and i won and never got a challenge point.

Fletchi
Fletchi

me too i didnt get a challange point last night

DiGris
DiGris

yes, this seems to have happened to multiple people. happened to me as well. I can't see this as intentional though, as coats still require the points and showdowns were one of the only two ways to get them.

DiGris
DiGris

this one being in a 5-detective showdown.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

umm ben only one problem whenever peeps are winning, they are not get anything no matter how many times they win. just thought you might want to know happy sleuthing!

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

well said CJ "indeed" umm " very interesting" finger tapping to forehead

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

No challenge points? eesh. OK I'll go poke the bear in his cave again.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Eek, and again, EEK.

Alright, those bugs are fixed now. Achievements should really work now, both for participants and winners. And winners should once again receive challenge points. I'll take a look at the recent matches and award them as appropriate to those of you who earned them since Saturday.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help