Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

How many cases left?

Avguste
Avguste

is there a way to know how many cases are left on my 30 daily?

Thanks

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

we have to keep track on our own... :(

Avguste
Avguste

ah, not very friendly that LOL
But oh well

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Or you can start a thread on the boards for every case you solve, so Joseph or me could count them for you and send you informative smails like 'you completed 1 case today. you have 29 left.'

How about that, my friend?

Didn't your mum teach you to say thanks when someone takes the time to answer your questions? No.

PS: And if you know a little maths, your cases are automaticaly counted on your profile. See how many there were at the beginning of the day and you can easily find out how many you have played during the curent day...

you're welcome.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

PPS: Don't bother to point out that you wrote 'Thanks' when you started the thread, because you simply erased it with your quite unthankful reply.

Avguste
Avguste

LOL
What I mean is that keeping manually track wasnt very "friendly" compared to Noir.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Lu Peste:

Wow! You're so rude!

Jacobus
Jacobus

Ahem...bug up someone's bum i'd say regarding the Pests response to a previous post.

I keep a scrap of paper next to the keyboard and just tally them as i go Avguste.

Zunia
Zunia

@ Joseph: I will never understand why people complain so much when they have to use their brains, nor I will ever understand why do you encourage other people's lazyness.

@Jacobus & Avguste:
subtraction isn't that difficult:

say you have Saturday, 5.06.10, 00:00 server time

cases quit: 1
cases solved: 243
false accusations: 0
deadlines missed: 0

and later at 7:00 server time

casses quit: 1
cases solved: 267
false accusations: 1
deadlines missed: 0

This means that you have played:

(1-1)+(267-243)+(1-0)+(0-0)=0+24+1+0=25 cases of the 30 available, and you still have 5 left.

But how very rude of me to explain this to you!
Of course you know the subtraction, but it would be better for all of us if someone else would do it for us.

Kindest regards to all of you refined gents.

Jacobus
Jacobus

@ Zunia, i don't have a problem with mathematics.
As i did say above, i keep a scrap of paper with a total of cases done each day so for me it's no trouble.

Sigh.......ooh look at Secret Squirrels profile. smirk Guilty as charged..i'll shush now

Zunia
Zunia

Sigh... smirk... shush... whatever... I didn't realize that you're so young.
I do assume you're 5 or 6 year old so counting and doing additions is already a great achievement. We can leave the subtraction for later, of course.
You're doing a great job for now!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help