Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Most original method to kill someone

Mr.Harold
Mr.Harold

I need most original method to kill someone.
Do you have any idea?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Wipe some colorless, odorless poison on the wine glass.

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

I believe he said original, not easy to acomplish.

try to throw a stone ornament from an old building on his/her head (it will look like an accident)... of course, you'll have to lure the person to walk in the appropriate place first.

Mr.Harold
Mr.Harold

Okey, it's easy, original and hard to proove it was murder. I can use it in my criminal.
Joseph, I had a lot of poisoning, so I need more mechanic method.
Anything else?

RieTheParfait
RieTheParfait

Die of fright? If someone was afraid of closed spaces, you can lock him in a closet somewhere. Or a fear of heights, by locking the door leading to the roof. Make it seem like he got locked in by accident. Its like killing using the victims fear >:) Of course, its a really cruel trick, and there's a chance are survival or rescue, but its unique ^_^

fak u
fak u

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Cynthia Taylor
Cynthia Taylor

Well...I've just watched an episode from CSI last night that featured a really interesting crime. This guy was killed with a microwave weapon that literally blasted his cardiac stimulator (what a morbid imagination!). So I'd suggest that if you desperately need to kill someone, buy one of those, learn the victim's timetable and the streets he/she uses to walk, rent an apartment which has a view to one of those streets, sit there and wait till the vic comes into your sight and then activate the weapon. And maybe you'll also have the luck to kill some innocent bystanders!
P.S. Microwave weapons really exist.

NikkiSnoop
NikkiSnoop

Why do u wanna know...? *curious face*

Dylan SleuthS
Dylan SleuthS

Kill them. leave the body. accidentally forget to clean up hidden prints and then leave and act like your upset and hire a detective to work for you to solve the case.

Zerelda Zephyr
Zerelda Zephyr

Imagine the person you want to kill is severely allergic to nuts.

At a big dinner party, put nuts in everybody's food- only the victim will die, and the others won't feel a thing. They will find no traces of poison in the body, and nothing different in the food, because everyone had the same.

Patrick Vaughn Stumph
Patrick Vaughn Stumph

Poison, bullet in the head, and drowning.

The reason why I say drowning is 'coz I've seen a lot of people dying by drowning from the TV shows I see.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help