Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Help with Skills

Nikki_starlet86
Nikki_starlet86

I want to build on my skills charm and lockpicking i cant find anyone to train me. The stylist and lockpicker wont train me anymore. I need to find someone else..any ideas? who do I go to next?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

In order to meet the mayor, first you need to unlock him, via the socialite (having a standings of 30).

In order to unlock socialite, you need to give lilly saphron mysterious documents to raise a little of standings, then do favors for the socialite to raise the standings to 30.

Lilly can be found in Corner Cafe (Hammet Square) & mayor is found in City Hall once you've unlocked him.

Fixer can be found in Tricky Mister Bar (Doyleburgh), when you have at least 1 False Accusation before, then you talk to the Bartender and he will introduce you to the fixer. ^_^

Nikki_starlet86
Nikki_starlet86

I already have a contact the bishop, he is giving me cases and special missions, becoz i have 60 points with him, should i give lily documents?? wat would that do with that?
does that take standings off with them?

The fixer, i dunt have a false assuasation yet thats probably why i havent met him.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

just continue raising the bishop's standings until you have 115 with him, then only give 15 documents to lilly to unlock Mayor.

then do special mission for mayor until he has a standing of 65, by this time, your bishop will drop to 65 standings as well, then you can give 15 documents to julie, so that she will unlock mob boss for you. finally just raise mob boss' standings to 40.

and viola, you'll have all 3 faction bosses at 40, giving you 3 cases at a time for a total of 9 cases of choice.

Nikki_starlet86
Nikki_starlet86

Ok thanx so much, thats really helpful, just another question how do i move statues and what is the slip you find, can you do anything with it? where do i go to a quiet place to examine evidence is that in the $5 rent a room?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Statues:
No, you can't move them, all you can do is to examine them and you will find a note which you can't pull out but it will reveal one out of three research location (Hospital, Police Station, Daily Monitor).

Examine Evidence:
Flop House, yes, you pay $5 to analyze the evidence you found in the crime scene.

Jesse Colton
Jesse Colton

Hi

Jesse Colton
Jesse Colton

What does lock picking help with?

Crystallynn79
Crystallynn79

Lockpicking gets you into houses without a key

Inspector CVT
Inspector CVT

Hello All,

I am a beginner working on my 3rd case, and i am stuck.
no one will talk to me or answer any of my questions.
I don't want to quit the case, but i am stuck.... at a standstill.
can anyone give me any advice on how i can possibly move things along?

Prue Halliwell
Prue Halliwell

@inspector CVT:

since you're a disgraced doctor, it would be logical for you to focus to find your killer by depending on your analysis skills above anything else and for that, you would need keys to lockpick houses to collect samples for the fake alibi suspect(s) and in order to buy keys, you need money which you can only obtain from:

a) Solving cases
b) Selling gifts
c) Selling your achievement gear

Good Luck.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help