Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

stuck!!

McHenry
McHenry

ok i collected all the evidence i got all the suspects only two out of the 5 can be considered the killer. i dont have any intimidation left everytime i ask a suspect for proof they clam up and out of the two with false alabi's only one has two stars so i dont know where to go from here

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Actually 5 intimidation skills are enough up to Very Hard cases, but you must know how to make use of these 5 intimidation skills that you have.

In Very Hard cases and below, most of the time suspects can be found by locating the yellow notes from suspect's houses.

In my opinion, analysis skills are worth investing skill points, especially when cases gets harder, you need to be able to narrow down the suspects by looking at their profile details before you actually ask for alibi.

Leads is only being ask when you've searched all current suspect's houses and unable to locate new yellow notes and also after asking suspect's alibi, because sometimes suspects would give a name of another suspect which have an alibi with the suspect that you're questioning.

Habits are useful if you're into time-management when visiting suspect's houses in order to make sure you don't waste unnecessary time.

Too much into details, hope Admin or Mod doesn't delete my post. ^_^

Regile
Regile

If you have nothing left for intimidation or charm I'd say the person with two stars is the killer. I've caught a person with one star before. All you have to have is a motive to accuse

kivaas
kivaas

Accuse the one with the two stars.

Monk as Stottlemeyer
Monk as Stottlemeyer

Well then, try your luck and accuse the suspect with 2 stars. Or if you're not up to it, just quit the case. But if I were you, I would try my luck.

Sheller Gu
Sheller Gu

or u can use the research to gain another star?

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

nope... but you can use research to find whereabouts and motive and save the intimidation/charm for proof.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help