Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

How many stars of evidence max.?

kivaas
kivaas

What is the highest number of stars of evidence against the murderer you could possibly acquire?

I actually never found more than 8, although I asked all witnesses for proof, I managed to find the murder weapon in the killer's house and a part of the physical evidence from the crime scene matched.

I know that there must be at least the possibility of 9 stars against the killer, but is this already possible with IH (or lower) cases?

Replies
Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Yes, apparently it is possiblye to get 9 stars. I don't know if you can get more then 9, that's how many I got (that is after I missed a couple of deadlines looking for suspects who weren't at home, to ask them for proof and ... but I finally got them stars).

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Sorry... I'll have to take that y from the `possiblye` and the `and` back home, since they don't really belong there.

kivaas
kivaas

OK, as you are below 100k exp, that means you can get that "guilty as sin" with less than SH.

Thank you!

Detectivu Lu Peste
Detectivu Lu Peste

Probably Hard or Very Hard would be enough (I wouldn't bet for intermediar).

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@kivaas:

You need to have at least a weapon, a 2 stars footprint, a 2 stars threatening note and a 2 stars witness evidence in order to get at least 9 stars and with that many stars pointing at a fake alibi suspects, its very hard to get that with high level cases above Hard.

服部半藏
服部半藏

FYI

I got all my non-exp and non-money achievements within my first 2 days of playing, and all of them are from intermediate level cases.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help