Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
JDavC
JDavC

Got another one.

- Agencies could buy tools for their crime labs to give bonuses to detectives analysing evidence (e.g. speeding up evidence analysis).

JDavC
JDavC

One more idea that popped into my head.

- Someone get murdered during your investigation? Maybe more evidence was left behind that will help you catch the real culprit!

JDavC
JDavC

Here's a major one.

- Remove the need for tabbing to find/interact with items in people's houses. Stuff like signed notes hidden behind a big plant or something is REALLY annoying.

JDavC
JDavC

Here's another one before I forget (sorry for all the consecutive posts!):

- If you're doing a favour case, the townie you're doing it for will NEVER clam up when you're investigating.

JDavC
JDavC

There seems to be a bug that allows for things like multiple suspects being the spouse of a victim. I'm currently working on a RH case where the suspect's wife is the client, and then I found out that another suspect is also the wife of the client, which doesn't make sense.

zomgnanners
zomgnanners

JDavC these are all really good. I concur.

JasonGarder
JasonGarder

I also like JDavC's suggestion on a color coded suspect list based on alibi, or something similar. Such a simple change can make for speedier case solving, at least for those of us who aren't so great at keeping the names straight.

Valerie.V
Valerie.V

Wow this is the first reply in almost 2 years?? Haha ok that aside:

When we use research skills , either the whereabouts or the motive of the suspect appears correct? When I used my research skill specifically at the daily monitor in hopes of finding a suspect's whereabouts, the suspect's motive showed up instead (which was no problem of course), together with the whereabouts (e.g. North Christie resident...).

I went back to North Christie to see if the suspect's name showed up (since they already gave it away) but it didn't. I mean I can ask the townies too but it'd be great if the suspect's whereabouts show up on the map in this situation, it'll save time when solving a case.

Thalia Vinyaya
Thalia Vinyaya

Well in 2020 we have easter eggs now :D
I like ThorLoki's idea. Sounds cool!

Atrix_Tussand
Atrix_Tussand

I dont know if anyone suggestit by now but I think that we need a full fleged PC version of this game. It would certainaly boost graphical aspects. Unity Engine would suffice. Thing is i was hoping that by now someone would take this game and make it in full freeroam 3D world form. L.A. Noire from Rockstar came pretty close to what i had in mind. Now, how i see Sleuth is basically L.A. Noire (minus the gunfights) with cutsom character creation and a bunch of RPG elements that we have here in Shades of Mystery. As for the story. There is none. You make your own story.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help