Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Special events like Christmas, Halloween, 4th Of July, Easter and so on, should be triggered by certain dates and shouldn't need an Admin to turn it on and turn it off. That way, it will be logical for the game to receive more revenue during special events.

Super Secret Squirrel
Super Secret Squirrel

i have one, how about when i want to sell something
the pawn man only shows me 12 options
remember i have 12 spots in my inventory
a left and a right hand
and a coat
so sometimes i have to sell useful gits/ gloves
in order to sell what i really want to sell

Dogan VonDogan
Dogan VonDogan

Hi. I have been playing this game for years.. I go through spurts, so to speak.. haven't been on in a long time.. I have to say.. Its still the same. Like.. I Cant believe.. with all the "escape " games and "point and click" games and different things out there.. this is still the same.. still the same clues.. etc. Its a shame.. because this is the only site that actually provides a good sleuth mystery..

Dogan VonDogan
Dogan VonDogan

AND THIS THREAD WAS STARTED EONZ AGO..

Gary Jules
Gary Jules

Where's the updates that you promised, Ben?

Bessie Smith
Bessie Smith

Could we, on annual events like Easter, Christmas or Halloween, get a special offer of hats? I'm tired of my old one :).

Kenzo Starr
Kenzo Starr

It would be great if the threads were sorted by most recent by default and/or there were an option to choose your own sort order (by newest, by oldest, by member name, etc.).

Sorry if this suggestion was made already.

Which leads to another suggestion. How about adding "Likes" to posts so that we can just "Like" posts that were already made instead of double-posting?

Big Joe Morgan
Big Joe Morgan

The skill point has me beat. It just takes to long to get any so that you are able to progress. It needs adjustment so a sleuth can progress in his/her's attributes. Because of this issue I am no longer going to be a subscriber. I will continue to play from time to time. "Something needs to be done about the skill points. It takes to long to get any!!!" And yes I am winning.

Stacey724
Stacey724

It would be nice if a "CHARM" or "INTIMIDATION" indicator could be added to the suspects note cards. I manually write it down now for the harder cases.

danielle nyssen
danielle nyssen

what about finding business cards as a clue at scene of the crime.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help