Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

bump...again been another month, still no updates...

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

We have been begging for quite some time now about the code breaking skill that was introduced, failed, then taken away but still get items that can enhance that skill . Why can't we use that skill to break the code to a new city or town?

Nope, I don't have the skill but that is because I was fortunate enough to be in an agency of people who were pioneers on the skill and warned me off. I would however use my built up skill points to get it if it was worth the cost.

John Bear
John Bear

Either that or change it to a new skill that would be useful in the game as it currently stands.

Like, DIPLOMACY (+1 or +2 bonus with all unlocked townies)

or, GAMBLING (reset 1 or 2 favours per day)

or, Luck (increase chance of a rare item drop on favour cases)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Other skills which is quite interesting:

Pugilism - When using intimidation against a suspect, even its the wrong manipulation used that gives only 1 answer, the player who has learned this skill will still get 2 answers.

Hypnotism - When using charm against a suspect, even its the wrong manipulation used that gives only 1 answer, the player who has learned this skill will still get 2 answers.

Surveillance - At higher level, suspect(s) tend to go into hiding and with this skill, player need to first, get the suspect(s) habits and then make a close watch on the suspect(s) using surveillance.

Underworld Connections - So, you finally get enough stars, motive and proved the suspect to be the killer, but he/she has ran away. In order to be given a chance to accuse, you must have this skill or else you'll get a message "The suspect has ran away from you for good..."

Pick Pocketing - You get a chance to get more reward money out of the case by pick pocketing the killer when you accuse. This extra money is based on your negotiation skill, the higher, the more money.

Safe Cracking - When players already opened the first lock, if the player has level 2 Safe Cracking, he/she can straight away use this skill to unlock the safe box to retrieve the treasure. If he/she only has learned level 1 Safe Cracking, then that's another day to retrieve the treasure.

Passive skills:
- Pugilism, Hypnotism, Pick Pocketing

In order to make players do research for suspects' habits, suspects will no longer reveal other suspect's habits. This will make research skill more useful to have.

100proof
100proof

dear administration may we please have the scripted mysteries? som needs a good come back seems as though many miss certain things about som! i have seen those in noir and think they would be fun here :)

Peridot
Peridot

I second this! When I had a month subscription last December I was wondering where the Featured Mysteries were since it was one of the perks to being a member. Also there is a 'Scripted Mysteries' counter but no scripted mysteries? It would definitely give some some new content.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Can Admin (Ben) spend some time to login properly and let players know what is going on and what is going to happen to this game?

Come on... after all these years, we really need to know. Thanks.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

I know you have a real life and I know its hard for you to give us new contents at times, but you need to know that there are still active subscribers in the game. If you're really really busy with your real life, could you just come into SoM and turn on some old events for us. For new players who never got a chance to get the old events stuffs and for old players to find a good reason to continue supporting your game.

Note: I'm back doing cases (RH) now and will continue to subscribe to do AI cases until I reach at least 50M exp. So I'm asking you right now, do you have my 50M exp achievement prize ready? I will achieve this goal and I hope you can update the game as well. Remember that old time players spent a lot of time in your game, supporting you and the thing that we hate the most is for the game not to have any updates.

Kindly consider it. Thanks.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

hear hear!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Special events like Christmas, Halloween, 4th Of July, Easter and so on, should be triggered by certain dates and shouldn't need an Admin to turn it on and turn it off. That way, it will be logical for the game to receive more revenue during special events.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help