Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I remember that we need to give 7 Expensive Perfumes to the Bank President to unlock Facilitator and we need to give 7 Expensive Colognes to the Editor In Chief to unlock Janitor. Maybe we can have more missions like these two, because we have lots of items which can be use for missions:

1) Basic Missions:
a) Flowers
b) Silk Tie
c) Belgian Chocolate
d) Shaving Kit
e) Expensive Perfumes
f) Expensive Colognes
g) Golden Lockets
h) Rare Scotch
i) Skeleton Keys

Intermediate Missions:
a) Bag of Gold Fishes
b) Split Heart Pendant
c) Opera Tickets
d) Cuban Cigars
e) Stamps

Instead of trading these gifts for gears, perhaps can trade them for a ticket from the Pawn Broker and this ticket can be given to any case giver so that the next case offered by this case giver will be a new type of case - [Missing Person], [Missing Document] or [Missing Property]. Rewards can be decided by vote just like how American citizens gets the right to vote for their "The Voice" Winner.

Peridot
Peridot

I know that in Noir there is a counter that shows how many cases you have left. I'd really like to see one for SOM too. (Or maybe there is one and I can't find it?)

100proof
100proof

peridot i would also like to see a case counter! excellent suggestion. can we please see how many case we have left in a day?

100proof

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

I would like to suggest that SoM gets something like Noir's promotional code and sidekicks, whereby SoM players can get discounts on subscription whenever a new player subscribe using our recruitment link, is that how it works in Noir?

The more sidekicks you have, the more cases you can do, but of course, each new sidekicks should register from different IP address.

100proof
100proof

for christmas can we have presents that we get in the favors that will be a surprise by christmas?

Bela Talbot
Bela Talbot

Could we have a place where detectives can exchange items? A place where they could buy/sell items from other detectives.

If making a new place for this purpose is out of the question, it could happen in the BANK or in an underground TAVERN (under the Tricky Mister?)

appleboi lim
appleboi lim

I think the fixer will not give any bonus even if the standings is high with her. In my opinion, since the players pay money for the fixer to clear false accusations, how about paying money for the fixer to untrain a detective skills? (the detective will get back all the skill points obtained and return to the starting skills) After all, she's a fixer...

Alice_Glass
Alice_Glass

Re Bela's idea - I like it! if not either of the two already suggested places, maybe the Fixer or the Pawn Shop can deal in traded goods.

/I wanted to say thank you, for having the sound turned to 'off' automatically now. :-)

GaTawAhGelap2
GaTawAhGelap2

Showdown's reward money is too low, I think it'll be better if the reward is more than normal cases or at least same with normal cases, since in Showdown all of us try to solve the case fast, that means sometimes we do a lot of bribe, gift, and use our accessories and coats. So with the greater reward, at least when we lose, we still get something for finishing Showdown.

Also in my opinion, time's up at Showdown shouldn't be counted as "cases quit", my 2 "cases quit" are from Showdown, suddenly when doing Showdown, my internet got trouble and can't connect to Sleuth for about 30 minutes, I came back later and see my "cases quit" added by 1 :(

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

In order for players to aim to unlock Almost Impossible (AI) case level at 4,000,000 experience, I would like to suggest to Admin to consider random gift reward for normal AI cases and special gift reward for favor AI cases.

I have thought of suggesting wearable equipment, but doesn't want to pressure John too much with new gears created into the gear database. Kindly consider. Thank you Admin.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help