Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
develin
develin

It'sin the chatwindow Panda...you can'tmiss it when you open it...:)
Sorry forgot to mention that earlier

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

Thanks! You can call me PG13 for short

100proof
100proof

hey all i was looking through all the suggestions, mercey mentioned her shirt. maybe we could get different clothes other than coats of course, just like we get backgrounds, glasses, and hats. did i forget anything? but i like that idea of being able to actually change detectives clothes?!

BrewsterAnne
BrewsterAnne

Great ideas everyone! I was thinking...you know how sometimes there is a suspect who mysteriously dies? I have always wondered who it was that killed the suspect. If there was a little short addendum or something when the case is solved telling who might have killed that suspect and why, I think it would add a bit of interest to the storyline. Just a thought. ;) I also wonder why, on occasion, there is nothing in the bank safe when I use the safe key. Who took the item(s) out?! Why!?

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

I fully agree with 100's idea. Because if you go to the appearance link on your detective page, you can only change the background, hat or glasses, but not like the eyes or clothes etc. And, I also like the suggestion of being able to buy other clothes like t-shirts etc. Great suggestion, 100!

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

Hey, BrewsterAnne.

I have a question.

How do you get into the bank safe? I mean I know that you need a jey, but where would you get it? Or how?

P.S I also like your suggestion

Thanks!

-PG13

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

On Jan 1st 2010, Sleuth Admin posted:

I'll go

1) More Wearable Equipment
2) Lockpicking Mini Game
3) Room Editor for Agency HQ and Scripted Mystery Editor
4) Villain Hunts
5) Sleuth: Mobile Murder
6) Sleuth: Facebook Forensics
7) World Sleuth Domination

But first, I'm going to get a little bit of Sleep

------------

So, even if we can't get the suggestions we made be included into the game, at least can Admin do what he has planned above? and please specify a deadline.

Great things about random generated cases is that you (Admin) just need to make sure you code the things once and it can be use over and over again. Thanks in advance.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Kindly REMOVE the rings and gloves from the game. Set it in such a way that only certain backgrounds can purchase certain items and these items are locked to their backgrounds, just like the achievement prizes. With this, the cases would be more challenging and logical to do, because in real life, we can't always have it all. To allow us all to get our hands on all the different rings and gloves will only make cases less challenging and more team work.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Opps...let me re-phrase my suggestion above. Kindly REMOVE the rings and gloves from the game FOR ME ONLY. Set it in such a way that MY background can purchase certain items and these items are locked to MY background, just like the achievement prizes. With this, MY cases would be more challenging and logical to do, because in real life, we can't always have it all. THANKS ADMIN FOR YOUR HELP.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Can Admin set skeleton keys and gifts to be recorded into Active Missions like:

You have collected 7 skeleton keys.
You have earned 7 golden lockets.

With this, inventory spaces wouldn't be a problem and the need to sell gifts and skeleton keys would not happen as inventory and locker will only be needed to store coats and gears.

Pawn Broker is currently not doing anything besides selling coats and trading gifts for achievements. I was thinking if I can trade things I currently have like gifts or skeleton keys or both in return for a ticket which I can visit any of the shops to buy either a ring or glove, so that without the ticket, I cannot buy the rings and gloves.

Or...if you don't like that idea, maybe the ticket can be given to any townie and so that the next normal case that gets done will give out a glove or favor case that gets done will give out a ring or even a rare case - [Missing Person], [Missing Document] or [Missing Property].

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help