Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Suggestion Box

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Like is says: a Suggestion Box.

[be polite, I meant GAME suggestions!]

That's not to say we haven't got lots of ideas for things in the pipelines, but I'm sure there are lots of players out there who have lots of ideas about how to make the game a better / more interesting one, and we're always interested to hear what those ideas are.

Especially if they're explained clearly and constructively. :)

Who knows maybe you'll see an idea of yours up in lights :)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Can the case givers just offer AI cases after we unlocked AI cases? Because my case file cabinet is full with RH cases and I didn't want to do them.

Anyone who's subscribed and wanted to do RH cases, do let me know, so that I can invite you into my agency to take away these RH cases.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Or can we just have the option to sell off our cases or put it up for auction, whereby any subscribed players can go to the auction centre to buy the cases to do?

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Take VVH cases out of rotation for SDs and add RH. Since from posts everyone thinks they have become easy to do and win.

100proof
100proof

thank you droid for the clarification on the notes and anyone who replied i appreciate it! will just be really careful not to try and compare till i have all the fake alibied suspects ready to compare the evidence to :D

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

I have to agree with TJ, add RH to showdown, and leave the time limit the same, no reason to make it longer.... It would be nice to see an AI case once in a while too, as most know you dont get the SH level case as a regular when you only have 5000 EXP, but they are available in showdowns, so maybe throw in the AI case to0, may make them more interesting to more players....

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

Hey, Secret_Squirrel! I also agree with ThorLoki. I also think that there should be a variety in the cases, like oh, maybe a robbery case or something like that. Also, I've had a couple of people who have creeped me out with the "chat" stuff, so I think there should be a button that you can press and it would block them from chatting with you... Just a couple of suggestions, you can comment and tell me what you think!

Thanks!

-PandaGurl0113

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Admin should allow retired detectives to come back. Its really sad to see great players unable to continue playing due to false accusations.

@off-topic: Mrs Jada, you will be missed...

develin
develin

Hello PandaGuri113, you can switch off the chat option,and you can also put people on ignore...that way the can't chat with you either...

PandaGurl0113
PandaGurl0113

Develin~ Thank you for that piece of information, see, I usually like to just solve mysteries, and sometimes when I'm in the middle a a mystery, there's an annoying chat window that pops up. Thanks for telling me! I will definitley check that out!

-PandaGurl0113

develin
develin

It'sin the chatwindow Panda...you can'tmiss it when you open it...:)
Sorry forgot to mention that earlier

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help